Sunday 3 May 2009

Dull

Today was sunny and he fact i had to do more work was extremely dull. With being at my wonderful Grainger Games job the day before now meant that i had lost a day of doing real work. Trying to once again get motivated on a sunny day was difficult. I tried to paint a background using Vectors and flash and after realsing i have about as much skill with photoshop as i do with football i decided to use vectors. All the backgrounds have been drawn out now so i'm going to try and get them all coloured and correctly layered hopefully by the end of this week. Which would give me five weeks to do the animation itself. Shouldnt be to bad as there isn't a lot of it. I'm also going to probably have to do all the appropriate voice work by myself which is crap. Fucking actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment