Thursday 16 April 2009

Expressions Galore.

Today i just worked on vary the expressions in my animation. I looked at some of the techniques i used from my older work where i looked at old bob clampett and chuck jones and its actually turning out better. I'm still not as happy with my main characters as i would like to be but at least he's in a form of design where i can have fun with it. Might get some of those bitchn expressions uploaded soons. Most of my backgrounds have been drawn out which didn't take that long considering there wasn't that many. Although i realised it's an area i really need to improve on. So over the next week i'm going to be sticking stuff in the computer and using colours and such. With any luck i will be able to start animating in the next two weeks. Mintness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment